Medicinal & Pharmaceutical chemistry is related to the synthesis of an organic compound which is having medicinal value to treat various kinds of diseases and symptoms. For example, Paracetamol (p-acetylamino phenol) is used for fever; Aspirin and Ibuprofen (isobutyl phenyl propanoic acid) is used as a painkiller, etc. Medicinal chemistry also deals with new drug discovery and development.
These days, a novel medication made from natural sources might evolve according to the following trend:
1. Biological activity of natural substances are being tested.
2. Purification and isolation of the active ingredient.
3. Figuring out the structure.
4. Connections between structure and activity (SARs).
5. Designing of analogues.
6. Receptor Theories
7. Designing and creating new medication structures.
We are here to help you with any problem related to Medicinal & Pharmaceutical chemistry. Feel free to share your situation and goal related to this subject.
Give us clear instruction about your requirements and get the completed assignment